Ellis & BadenhausenOrthopaedics, PSC
For all appointments and inquiries, please call us on or, click here to schedule your appointment
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
13151 Magisterial Drive
Louisville, KY 40223
5120 Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216
6768 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40291
Tel: (502) 242-7770
Fax: (502) 384-8239
4123 Dutchmans Ln.
Louisville, KY 40207
When you come for your appointment, please remember to obtain and bring the following items:
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Up-to-Date Insurance Information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s. CT scans, etc… and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- Copayments – these are due at time of service
- New Patient/ New injury Paperwork
If you need to cancel an appointment, telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.